To promote programs aimed at the psycho-sanitary, socio-economic integration of female victims of sexual violence
- Strengthen the poverty reduction activities of beneficiaries;
- Mobilize widows, orphans and vulnerable children for a culture of peace, active non-violence, conflict prevention and resolution;
- To revitalize the positive values of the Rwandan culture based on solidarity, mutual aid and the education of children;
- Contribute to improving the care and development of orphans, children born to rape and vulnerable children;
- Contributing to the fight against ignorance and illiteracy;
- Strengthen environmental protection activities;
- Facilitate the updating of human vital forces and the organization of activities related to the development, mutual support between traumatized women, victims of violence and children.
Solidarity, Compassion, Dignity
Republic of Rwanda
- Headquarters in Remera – Rukoma / District Kamonyi, Southern Province.
- Liaison Office in Kigali City.
- Women victims of sexual violence.
- Children from rape
- Vulnerable households (widows and orphans).
- Organization and support of groups, clubs and forums;
- nformation – Education – Communication;
- Participatory action research