- To promote activities relating to peace, reconciliation, and the promotion of human rights, women’s rights, and the rights of vulnerable children, through the creation of spaces for dialogue and capacity-building.
- To reduce the poverty of the beneficiaries with the support of their group members through various income-generating and self-promotion activities aimed at improving their social and economic power.
- To mobilize widows and orphans toward a culture of peace, active non-violence, and prevention and resolution of conflicts.
- To re-instigate the positive values of the Rwandan culture based on solidarity, mutual assistance, and quality education for children.
- To improve the care and education of orphans, children born of rape, and other vulnerable children.
- To fight ignorance and illiteracy.
- To support activities that protect the environment.
- To build capacity and organize activities that encourage personal development and mutual support among traumatized women and victims of violence.
Areas of Intevenation
- Republic of Rwanda
- Social Center in Rukoma – Kamonyi District, Southern Province.
- Office in Remera, Gasabo District – City of Kigali (Building EER- Province Headquarters).
For more download SEVOTA brochure Dépliant SEVOTA English