Socio-economic reintegration of abused women and orphans in poverty (RFVVECM), in partnership with ARCS culture solidari, in the Gatore (Kirehe), Rukoma and Karama (Kamonyi) Sectors, , Muhororo (Ngororero).
To contribute to the fight against poverty and the social and economic exclusion of women and young people who have felt the most from the consequences of the genocide
– Assigning to the women and children orphans heads of households who are socially marginalized and who have been victims of violence, the capacities to be self-sufficient by the training of agricultural techniques
livestock raising and donations for income-generating activities, including the raising of goats, pigs, rabbits and chickens; agriculture of vegetables and mushrooms.
– Promote social and labor integration and reintegration for orphaned women and children heads of households who are socially marginalized and who have been victims of violence through training on personal and social development, rights, prevention and control violence, health, gender and development, conflict resolution.
- Mobilizing the community to integrate and socially and economically reintegrate women and children orphans heads of households
- Establish an advisory committee to organize and monitor the activities of the action
- Provide training to beneficiaries in self-care, Law, violence, health, conflict management, Gender and development
- Organize the collaboration of partner associations and community advisors who work in collaboration with the sector affected by the Action.
- Organize reception and psychological support for women victims of violence in view of the management of trauma and the rehabilitation of women, young people and children living with AIDS
6.Recording income-generating activities: raising pigs, goats, rabbits, apiculture, vegetable and fruit-growing, horticulture and mushrooms
- Organize follow-up follow-up facilitators, technicians and women and children head of household beneficiaries of the actions.
- Identify and disseminate good practices of beneficiary households.
- Set up a stand of sales of livestock and agricultural stock products.